Return & Exchanges Policy - Canada Orders
Items must be shipped back to us within 15 days from the delivery date in unused pristine condition with original tags attached and hygienic liners intact (for swimwear).
To start the Returns Process and get your return shipping label:
- Email Canada@summersalt.com to get your Canada Post return shipping label
- Our team will email a label to you
- Print your label and attach it to your package
- Drop off Your Package at any Canada Post location or drop box
Items being returned from Canada will take 2-3 weeks to reach our fulfillment center. Once they have arrived, we will process your return within 7 business days. Refunds will be issued 3-5 days after the return is processed.
At this time, we can not process Exchange Requests for Canadian orders. The best way to get another size or color is to create a NEW order using this Free Shipping code: “CANADAEX”.
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gift cards, Monogrammed items, and Intimates (underwear and bras) are not returnable or refundable.
Shipping Policy for Canada Purchases
Once you place an order, please allow 1-2 business days for that order to be processed. Most of our orders bound for Canada ship from the USA by DHL and then are delivered to you via Canada Post. The shipping time for Canada orders is 4-10 business days. Most Canadian customers will receive their package within 5-6 business days.
Things To Keep In Mind
- We always try our very best to fulfill orders the same day, but please keep in mind that orders placed after 2pm (CST), may be processed and shipped the following business day.
- We are not able to guarantee same day fulfillment of your order, nor weekend fulfillment. (Our fulfillment center is only open during business hours, and does not operate on weekends or holidays.)
- Once an order is placed, it cannot be expedited!
- Discovery Packs are not yet available for our Canadian customers
Duties & Sales Tax
When you place your order, you will be required to pay duties and Canadian sales tax up front. These two charges will be shown during the checkout process. Paying these taxes and duties helps to expedite your order’s journey across the border. This type of shipment is called Delivered Duty Paid (DDP), which will fast track your order to be imported into Canada, and you will not be asked to pay anything when you have received the order in Canada.
Will you refund my shipping fee when an order is returned?
Original shipping charges will not be refunded when the order has been returned.
Be sure to sign up for our mailing list to find out about free shipping promotions for future orders! Sign up here.
Where will my refund be applied?
Your refund will always be returned to your original payment method!