Washing Summersalt Swimwear
To keep your suit looking its best, we recommend hand washing your suit by itself with cold water and a gentle soap. Do not soak, just a quick wash will do!
Hang dry to keep your suit in tip-top shape.
Additional Care Tips
- Try not to keep your suit balled up for extended periods of time—especially if it's still wet
Washing Your Clothing & Accessories
- We recommend machine washing clothing items or scarves in cold water on a delicate cycle, and hanging or laying flat to dry.
- Cashmere pieces are dry clean only. It’s also safe to dry clean our clothing or scarves.
- French Terry items can be washed on a cold cycle and tumble dried on low.
- Underwear and bralettes should be washed by hand and laid flat to dry.
- Spot clean the Less Mess Packing Sleeves with a cloth, using water and a gentle soap.